ASUS Malaysia today officially introduces the ZenFone AR in Malaysia. The AR stands for Augmented Reality where computer generated elements are being overlayed on the real-world environment to change how we human perceive reality.
ZenFone AR (ZS571KL)
ASUS has showcased the ASUS ZenFone AR to the world during CES 2017 as the world’s first smartphone with Tango-enabled and Daydream-ready. This means the phone supports both Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) thanks to the ASUS TriCAM system.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 Quad-core (2 x 2.35GHz Kyro + 2 x 1.6GHz Kyro)
- Adreno 530
- 8 GB RAM
- 128 GB Storage (support up to 256 GB Micro SD card)
- 5.7-inch 2560 x 1440 Super AMOLED, Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 23 MP, f/2.0, 4-axis OIS, 3x zoom, PDAF, depth and motion tracking sensors
- 8 MP, f/2.0
- 3300 mAh battery
- Zen UI 3.0, Android 7.0 Nougat
1-year 1-to-1 exchange warranty, valid within 12-months from the date of purchase receipt.
Pricing & Availability
The ASUS ZenFone AR will be available starting 4 July 2017 onwards at authorised retailers, priced at RM 3799.
More info on ASUS website.